You need to train your brain muscle (new information and experiences) or it’s going to get out of
shape and you’re going to stop getting smarter. Anyone want to stop getting smarter? You’re good, you know enough? You need to read books, learn new things, go on hikes, learn about the stars and cool things that happened in history, and discover all about things you don’t know anything about like (pick several as appropriate):
– How does a phone work?
– Why do some people like country music?
– How big is the earth?
– Why does it get cold in Canada but not in some other places?
– What is a fig newton?
– Why do people get hair in their ears as they get older?
– Is there life on other planets?
– Is a time machine possible?
– How many marshmallows can I stick in my mouth at one time?
– How small is a molecule?
– Who made the pyramids?
– How fast can a spaceship go?
– Why do we breath air?
– Why don’t we fly off the earth if it’s spinning?
– What did ancient people eat?
– What would it be like to visit Africa?
– How do we build building so high without them falling over?
– How does a plane stay up in the air?
– What are other parts of martial arts that I’ve never tried before?
– What is bologna made of?
– What do people in Syria eat for lunch?
– Why is chocolate so good?
– Why do humans have nose hair?
Training your brain is all about learning new things. Teach the class something new, perhaps something that is not a part of the regular curriculum.
-Written by Scott Williams