Provide Structure: Create a similar schedule every day and your child will get used to the routine. When they know what they are supposed to be doing, they will be less likely to get derailed by other activities. A good morning routine helps kids know when it’s time to eat breakfast, comb their hair, brush […]
If you hope to achieve greater degrees of self-discipline, you must have a sharp vision of what you hope to accomplish, just like any goal. You must also have an understanding of what success means to you. If you don’t know where you are going, it’s easy to lose your way or get sidetracked. Remember […]
To develop self-discipline, it requires some work. We are not born with it; we must cultivate it and maintain it. One of the hardest things is maintaining discipline over a lifetime. We all know that person that wakes at 5am every morning to workout, get their kids ready for school, work all day, make dinner, […]
- Challenge your Maximum by DOING A LITTLE MORE AND DOING A LITTLE BETTER
- You will never know your true potential unless you push yourself harder than you did yesterday. Be tenacious in your pursuit of excellence.
- PHYSICAL FITNESS AND WELL-BEING
- Stress Relief and Mental Well-being
- Focus on Personal Development